We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. Please read this policy carefully. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use the Website.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- • Your IP address, browser characteristics, device IDs, operating system, the state and country from which you accessed the Website, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, the amount of time spent on those pages, the date and time you used the Website, language preferences and similar information.
• Location information, when you use the Website, we and our service providers collect general location information from your computer or mobile device. “General” location information means information about the city and state in which your device is located based on the IP address.
• Your contact information and email address if you have provided it through a contact form on the Website, sweepstakes, or contests. When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook, Instagram, or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
- • Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
How We Use Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
• To better understand your needs.
• To improve our services and products.
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
• To respond to your requests for information and provide you with more effective customer service.
• To conduct internal business operations in support of our Website such as, sales and marketing, analytics and research and development.• Customize content, preferences and advertising on the Website and other services
• We may also aggregate, de-identify, and/or anonymize any information collected through the Website in such a way that we cannot reasonably link information to you or your device. We
may use such aggregate, de-identified, or anonymous information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Muggo has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
How we share and Disclose your Personal Data
Muggo will not lease or sell the information we collect from you. Muggo may share the information with our service providers for the following business and operational purposes:
• Service providers: We provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as sales, marketing, product content and features,
advertising, analytics, research, customer service, and legal services.
such personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the personal information was collected or processed or for another
operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the personal information was collected.
Retention of your Personal Data
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
If we are legally permitted to send you marketing communications in your jurisdiction (based on our relationship with you, your consent, or applicable law), you may instruct us not to use your contact information to contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding products, services, promotions and special events that might appeal to your interests by contacting us at the information provided below.
The Services are intended for general audiences and not for children. If we become aware that we have collected “personal information” (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13, or under the age of 16 from a resident in the EU, without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible.
How we Protect Your Personal Data
Muggo is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We take measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. However, no method of transmission over the internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. By using our Website, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or on our Website and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
1300 Mendota Heights Road
Mendota Heights, MN 554
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.muggo.net.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.